iPhone is basically a small computer, it runs an operating system just like Windows XP or Mac OS X. And just like those systems, there are background tasks running that may slow down the performance of your iPhone. So in order to speed up your iPhone, it is should properly quit the applications that are not using.
- Size:Dimension-115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm,Weight-135 g.
- Display: Type-TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches, -Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Memory: 16 GB/ 32 GB storage, 256 MB RAM
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, autofocus.
- Video: Yes, VGA@30fps, video geo-tagging.